Saturday 24 August 2013

Welcome to HonestAuthor - Writing about writing.

Hi everyone, and anyone.  I'll get straight to the point.  I am a new author who is trying to make his way in the world.  My mission, if there is such a thing outside novels and people who have jobs which involve actual physical danger, is to give you a complete online account of my struggle to make it big in the writing world.  I may succeed, and I may fail.  My screen name, HonestAuthor, is more than an attempt to find a combination of characters no-one has typed in yet.  Instead, I intend to use it as a compass for using every post, to document one man's struggle to leave a lasting legacy.  I'll be honest with every post, but I do not wish to offend anyone.  Having said that, I may choose to leave brutally honest accounts of my experiences.  I hope you enjoy reading this.  Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment